Saturday, May 7, 2011

Well....

After three years of my life, it finally happened.


Yup, that's me. GRADUATING. And that's L, my soon-to-be hubster.
I even graduated with honors! My BS degree is complete!

I feel like today was a complete blur; everything happened so quickly! It was a lot of walking, loud people, flashing lights, standing, sitting, pose here, walk faster, shake this man's hand, pose, pose, pose, grab the diploma holder and get back to your seat, just in time to stand and "sing" the alma mater and file out of the arena.

I still feel like it didn't happened--a dream!

Is this how quickly the wedding will go by? Is there some button I can push to slow everything down?
Oh, yeah, did I mention L and me are getting married in FORTY-SEVEN DAYS?!? So many exciting things happening in such a short time span. I love the excitement :)

And I got to come home to this little darling:



All in all, a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment