Thursday, February 10, 2011

Head Cold City

I am sick.
It is a head-pounding-body-aching-so-bad-my-fingers-are-curling pain. I have overdosed on DayQuil and have used up two tissue boxes in as many days. The heating pad on the back of my neck has been there so long, my skin is starting to grow immunity to the much-needed heat.
If only they had tiny heating pads that fit on the bridge of your nose. Maybe I should look into that.

Not only am I sick, but I have a test to take today.
A hard, difficult, 15 pages of study material to look over in four hours, when all I feel like doing is rolling over and pulling the covers over my head. Ugh.

I am using my blog as an escape from studying for this test. I have developed an apathy towards schoolwork, due to my impending graduation, and being sick is just making it harder to concentrate.

Head colds blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment